Our Tea Collection chocolates are created with Traverse City’s Light of Day Organics teas and tisanes, and are sold as a pre-packaged six-piece ganache assortment in a classic embossed blue gift sleeve. Visit Patricia’s Chocolate in Grand Haven, MI or check with one of our retailers near you for availability. Call us for ordering and/or custom flavor packaging options.
- Heartwarming CinnamonA lush ganache made with cream infused with fair trade Rooibos tea, apple, orange, clove, cinnamon and cardamom. Heartwarming indeed!
- In the Mood?Dark couverture infused with partridge berry, rose hips, passion flower, ginger and rose. The cream is also steeped with damiana and muira pauma bark, both potent aphrodisiacs, and so the name of this most extraordinary and delectible treat.
- Peaceful PeninsulasLook for the flavors of Grand Traverse grown cherry, blueberry, grape, apple, currant, elderberry, rose hips, and hibiscus, as well as layers of comforting Sri Lankan green tea in this wonderfully creamy chocolate.
- Bumble BlossomThis delightful dark chocolate palet is infused with Shui Xiang oolong tea and herbal red top clover yeilding a relaxing and lovely subtle peach note.
- Creamy Earl GreyOur original Earl Grey ganache has blossomed into an exquisite confection with cream suffused with black tea, blue cornflowers, lavender, calendula petals, vanilla, and of course, oil of bergamot. Simply magnificent!
- Hummingbird NectarA golden ganache in every sense, this rich dark couverture is created with cream infused with a tisane of hibiscus, Montmorency cherry, blueberry, grape, currant, elderberry, and maple syrup. A luscious and creamy indulgence with an incredible and unique flavor profile.
For information about Light of Day fair trade certified organic biodynamic teas and tisanes in Traverse City, MI., please visit www.lightofdayorganics.com.