The Wine Chocolates
Vintners Choice is a collection of exquisite ganache and caramel demi-palets created to enhance, and be enhanced by different wines. Here are twelve extraordinary flavors, each fashioned to perfectly pair with either the robust reds, light and citrusy whites, a soft rose, or the sweet dessert wines. We think these chocolates are the perfect compliment to your favorite…
Vintners Choice wine chocolates are sold in separate packages for red, white and all wines. Each package contains each of the four demi-palet flavors and sells for 5.20. They can also be purchased as a selection within our Chocolate Boxes.
Click on the Where to Buy link at the top of this page to find a store near you, or call us at 616.842.5999 to order.
Ganache & Caramel to Pair with Red Wine
- Blueberry TellicherryMichigan dried blueberry and Tellicherry ~ the world’s finest peppercorn from the Malabar coast of India ~ blended into a dense, full-flavored 58% dark chocolate ganache. More than perfect, especially with the spicier reds.
- Plum CurrantRich ganache with Mirabelle plum concentrate and luscious black currant puree yields a big fruit finish making your favorite Merlot, Pinot, or Cab a real treat.
- Allspice BalsamicCrushed Jamaican bayberry allspice and a sweet 12-year-old aged balsamic balanced in a rich, dark chocolate holds it own with even the most robust red!
- Cherry HibiscusFresh Montmorency cherry puree infused with Egyptian hibiscus renders a flowery, slightly tart and creamy complex ganache that pairs exquisitely with virtually all red wines. Heavenly!
Chocolate to pair with White Wine
- Vanilla Juniper Berry
Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean and a buttery caramel infused with tart juniper berry coats the palate to make the sweeter whites just that much more delectable and the drier whites just delicious.
- Pear LemongrassLight and fruity Pear William with the distinct flavor of lemongrass is a perfect dark chocolate ganache to compliment the citrus layers of the white wines.
- Apricot GanacheA concentrate of ripe apricot in a lush dark couveture enhances the light fruitiness of your favorite chilled white wine, while the citrus notes of the whites develop the richness of this oh-so wonderful ganache.
- Lemon BasilWhat white wouldn’t taste better with the forward flavor of lemon and the sweet subtle layers of basil in this smooth and creamy dark ganache? None that we can think of!
Chocolate to pair with Red or White Wine
- Pomegranate FIgThe honey-like flavor of fig combines with the unique sweet and tart flavors of pomegranate in this 58% dark ganache to balance the tannins of the big reds and crisp citrus citrus layers of the whites.
- Rosemary CaramelIt’s really remarkable how fresh garden rosemary in a hand made caramel yields such a buttery mouth feel and lingering finish to make any wine taste better.
- Corriander Pink PeppercornWell balanced sweet green coriander and crushed Reunion pink peppercorns provide intense flavor in the soft and creamy textured ganache. Incredible with any wine…
- Orange NutmegConcentrated blood orange puree and freshly ground nutmeg in a smooth dark ganage creates an intense, vibrant compliment to either dry or sweet whites, roses, and the robust reds.